STATE BOARD OF GUIDE DOGS FOR THE BLIND
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Printer Friendly Version of the Meeting Agenda
Monday, April 14, 2014
9:00 a.m. – Completion of Business
Department of Consumer Affairs
1625 N. Market Blvd., El Dorado Room
Sacramento, CA 95834
2304 Loma Prieta Lane
Menlo park, CA 94025
Teleconference Phone Number: 866-881-6917
Participant Code: 91486005
Board Members Present
Eric Holm, President
Acting Executive Officer
- 1. Call to Order/Roll Call (E. Holm)
- 2 .President's Welcome (E. Holm)
- 3. Process for interviews of Executive Officer Candidates
- 4. The Board will meet in closed session pursuant to Government Code section 11126(a)(1) to interview and possibly take action regarding the appointment of an Executive Officer.
RETURN TO OPEN SESSION
- 5. Report on Actions Taken in Closed Session (if necessary, pursuant to Government Code section 11125.2).
- 6. Public Comment on Items Not on the Agenda
- 7. Adjournment
Action may be taken on any item on the agenda. Agenda items may be taken out of order. Meetings of the Board of Guide Dogs for the Blind are open to the public except when specifically noticed otherwise in accordance with the Open Meeting Act. The meeting is accessible to the physically disabled. A person who needs a disability-related accommodation or modification in order to participate in the meeting may make a request by contacting Rosemary Robinson at (916) 574-7826 or by e-mail at Rosemary.Robinson@dca.ca.gov or send a request to 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite N-112, Sacramento, CA 95834. Providing your request at least five (5) business days before the meeting will help ensure availability of the requested accommodation.